10 Ways To Boost Likes And Shares For Your Post
The below tactics will give you an insight of this-
- Choose a social media to post your content – You need to tally your target market with the need and desires of your customers and accordingly choose the social media to connect with them. Do not post in all sites; your viewer may not be present in all. For example; for promoting images Instagram is perfect, for professional purpose post on LinkedIn and post to Facebook when mass support is required.
- Build engaging post –Add pictures or videos to make your post appealing to the audience. Make the visuals user-friendly by adding ‘share’ or ‘like’ buttons below each image so that they can be shared instantly.
- Re-share and diversify the content –Only 20% should be promotional material rest should be informational, i.e., valuable to the viewers. This will create loyalty which is essential than only increasing traffic. Keep your viewers always engaged by regularly updating your page with new write-ups and avoid monotony and boredom of the audience.
- Incorporate valuable opinions and links– Find potential clients and post your content everywhere as building links will help gain you ‘likes.’ Use quality resource for your materials, influential interview persons of your field and mention about them in the content. This will tag your content as something expert sort of and followers will be eager to share more of your posts.
- Maintain a short and crisp narrative – If posts with plain text exceed 80 characters, people tend to miss out words along with a valuable piece of information in it. They will just go through and ignore.
- Insert an eye-catching image –An image that will make your follower ‘awwh’ or laugh out loud or shed a drop of tear. Keep it engaging as well as of a smaller version so that people gets a clear view from their phones.
- Indulge a call to action – If you start to like; ‘Hit like and share if you agree,’ it often works and gains likes and shares when your content connects your viewers with it.
- Write relevant topics including tips and resources –Social media rules and strategies are changing every day if you write something like; ‘5 ways you follow to avoid being hacked’, it will raise followers with maximum shares.
- Share a cause – Something like; ‘your one like will can help the little girl to fight her cancer.’ This heart-wrenching post will break the record of likes in 24 hours.
- Use different titles – Intriguing titles will decide whether the article will be opened or not. Start with standard ones- ‘how to.’ Stay relevant to improve your credibility. Gaining lead takes time; follow the above tips to achieve eventually.