5 SEO Trends Every Entrepreneur Needs To Know For 2017
We are already halfway through 2016 to improve your search engine optimization where people do web surfing and more. We often hear that SEO is no more an important tool in marketing strategy, stop getting fooled by these rumors. What is the use of creating contents of kinds if viewers do not have any access while running the search engine?
SEO helps you to get visibility, boosts your brand and lends your business the validity it needs to achieve. SEO drives the traffic of paid sources and wins through its search engine result pages (SERP).
SEO rules keep on changing every year. You need always to update your search engine with quality contents to maintain a chain of traffic in your pages. This year SEO is getting faster and smarter, not only websites are optimized for search engines but it is made according to the needs of viewers.
SEO developments to be done in 2016:
- Mobile optimization –Webmasters should keep the websites mobile friendly as smartphone search engines are surpassing desktops or laptops. This trend will continue like this. Keeping this in mind the previous year made brands mobile friendly so, in upcoming years ahead, you should try to create SEO rules for mobile searches. Mobile optimized websites are observed to increase 43% year after year.
- Keywords are important –Keywords should be used in a right context, no more can you fool Google. For any SEO strategy, questioning answering is important so instead of looking for specific keywords, strive to find the context of questions like; a common conversational phrase of people than the particular phrase. Keywords are now focused on long, colloquial and more conversational content. So more Google accommodates people’s searching more you can appear in search results.
- Local SEO cannot be missed –This trend is going to gain prominence in upcoming years. The historical and geographical address is a must for better results. Mobile searches have 50% more local intent than desktops. Your names, address, phone number enhances your website to increase your local SEO. 60% of the consumers use local information in advertisements, 50% people uses mobile search to get local information. So it’s always desired to get connected with local communities and inbound links to increase your business.
- Social contents boost SEO –In the coming time, social content will rule SERP. After having an agreement with Google, the social media sites like; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, shows their pages in the top three results of any search. If one person views your website page and shares it on any social media, automatically, it will appear regarding to SEO.
- Video content will rule – Video content is an essential driver of the traffic. Videos make up 62% of all Google searches overall. It keeps viewers engaged in your website. Put enough videos or blend it with written content to gain your site number one rank in SERP. The high rate of clicks goes through video mixed contents than plain ones.